Whatever they may be, HealthLOGIX can manage all of your printing needs. Our in-house digital print capabilities make the challenges of last minute creative changes and low inventory due to unexpected usage a thing of the past.
We can handle a variety of jobs ranging from multi-piece member materials and marketing kits to simple inked postcards. We also print contract books, provider directories, explanation of benefits (EOB), explanation of payment statements (EOP), checks and premium notices. Whether it’s a small run, with only a few pieces, or hundreds of thousands of pieces, HealthLOGIX’s Printing department has the appropriate process and equipment available for the job.
What can our Printing services do for you?
- Deliver maximum performance with our state-of-the-art iGen printer: High rated speed, high 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution, high monthly volume
- Support both simplex and duplex as part of our impressive printing capabilities
- Complete projects in record time with cutting-edge technology like Print Engine and Digital Color Press Xerography
- Offer our customers a large range of paper options: Coated, uncoated, textured, specialty stocks, recycled, perforated, tabs, transparencies, synthetics, DocuCard®, Never Tear, DuraPaper®, UltraMagnet, DocuMagnet
- Support mixed-stock jobs at rated speed, plus no drying time before coating
Learn more about our Printing services.
What does this mean for your business?
With our offset or on-demand printing capabilities, you can preprint contract books, handbooks and provider directories or print as needed.
We offer a full range of finishing options, like binding and automated multi-page fulfillment, to suit both our clients’ needs and budget.
Along with on-bill messaging, we offer MICR Check Printing that meets banking requirements, ACH Electronic transfers and Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment (EBPP).