HealthLOGIX will go beyond simply printing and mailing your output. Our approach is best defined by our philosophy of being innovative, operationally flexible, and adhering to superior quality standards to produce long-term measurable results.
We deliver unmatched solutions for the personalization, production and fulfillment of ID Cards, membership materials and statements for health plans nationwide.
Operating as a client service organization, not a production house, we place a much greater emphasis on relationships and listening so that we can understand each of our clients’ needs. We provide more than strategy. We create a strategic vision built upon the results and insights we have learned from each project.
- A Dialog Direct company
- Trusted by over 60 healthcare clients
- Produced over several million ID cards and welcome packets
- Meet quality standards to 99.7%
- In-house data scientists, creative agency, software development and innovation groups
- HIPAA, Six Sigma and ISO 9001 certified
What makes us different
HealthLOGIX is a well-respected production and fulfillment provider having served the healthcare industry exclusively for the past decade. We serve over sixty clients in the healthcare industry in the individual and group Medicare, Medicaid, Affordable Care Act space.
Our world-class, healthcare-specific, web-based tools for document management, production tracking, audit/compliance review and viewing and archiving images are now the standard for our industry.
We employ a staff of IT professionals to ensure that scope, QA and delivery is flawless, HIPAA and CMS requirements and timelines are met or exceeded, and robust disaster recovery/business continuity plans are in place.
We have numerous quality standard certifications, including HIPAA, Six Sigma and ISO 9001, ensuring our customers are continually meeting market requirements and regulatory deadlines. In order to continue to exceed these standards, we have stringent improvement programs in place as well as employ the latest software and hardware technologies.
- High-speed digital printing and plastic card imaging
- Document composition, data formatting and pre-processing capabilities
- Print on demand and/or pre-printed materials
- Binding and finishing services, plus postage management and control
- Fulfillment services with 100% reconciliation of jobs
- Quality requirements are met more than 99.7% of the time
- eSolutions provide content management, image storage/retrieval and web-based job tracking